Minerals and Energy
We have a strong presence in the minerals and energy sector with valuable understanding of the industry, the legislation regulating it and the different climate faced by the industry. Our competencies in minerals and energy include:
- Applications for Mining, Prospecting and Exploration rights and permits and subsequent amendments.
- Applications for Site, Wholesale and Retail licences from the Department of Energy.
- Purchase and sale of Mining and Prospecting rights.
- Drafting, revising and implementing Social and Labour Plans.
- Community engagement and public participation processes.
- Drafting, revising and implementing Socio-Economic Development Plans.
- Audit of operations for Annual reports and Mining Charter reports.
- Representation for appeal proceedings and preparation of appeal documents against decisions by the relevant Departments.
- Governance services for Community Trusts.
- Due diligence investigations of mining and energy related operations.
- Enterprise development advice in respect of procurement requirements.