Health and Safety Law
Our health and safety expertise provide for regulatory compliance, advisory and drafting solutions to a wide range of industries, which include, but not limited to, the mining, construction, engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and transport industries. Our competencies in health and safety include:
- Advising on, preparing and reviewing various occupational health and safety legal documents, agreements and appointments.
- Advising on various aspects of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Mine Health and Safety Act and Construction Regulations.
- Advising on the storage and transportation of hazardous goods, and various aspects of the Hazardous Substances Act, Explosives Act and National Road Traffic Act.
- Advising on and reviewing occupational health and safety policies and procedures.
- Conducting occupational health and safety due diligence and legal compliance system audits.
- Performing incident investigation and preparing incident investigation reports.
- Representation at inquiries, investigations and court proceedings.
- Legal liability training for managers and employees.